By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Trident Saddlery's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trident Saddlery's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trident Saddlery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Trident Saddlery or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trident Saddlery's Internet site, even if Trident Saddlery or a Trident Saddlery authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Trident Saddlery's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trident Saddlery does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Trident Saddlery may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Trident Saddlery does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Trident Saddlery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trident Saddlery of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Trident Saddlery's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Johannesburg without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Personal information collected
TRIDENT SADDLERY does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
Name and Surname, Delivery Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, ID number / passport number; and Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
To deliver the products you have purchased from TRIDENT SADDLERY
To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on TRIDENT SADDLERY’S website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials and Newslettersvfrom time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by clicking the submit button on the footer of the pages.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on TRIDENT SADDLERY’S website.
Security of Your Personal Information
TRIDENT SADDLERY ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
Restricting access to personal information
Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from TRIDENT SADDLERY’S website.
In exceptional circumstances TRIDENT SADDLERY may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
TRIDENT SADDLERY is committed to complying with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by TRIDENT SADDLERY please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Trident Saddlery, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
Your computer's IP address
Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
The pages with TRIDENT SADDLERY you visit
The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.